$25.95 – $29.95
$25.95 – $34.95
$32.95 – $36.95
- Do you want to spice up your next sewing project or do you want to add ruffles to your design? If yes, then the Ruffler Presser Foot is the perfect sewing tool! Ruffler Presser Foot can definitely level-up the looks of your home décor project. It is also perfect for creating and designing dresses, skirts, and other garments. What was once a laborious and often frustrating technique of manually gathering and pleating fabric can now be achieved effortlessly with the Ruffler Presser Foot available in Crafts Capitol.
- The Ruffler Presser Foot is best used for creating beautiful ruffles. You can gather a single layer of fabric, or you can join a gathered fabric to a second, flat fabric simultaneously. Compared to the tedious task of creating ruffles manually, Ruffler Presser Foot provides ease-of-use and will ensure that creating your design wouldn’t take too much of time. It also produces the best ruffles using soft and lightweight to medium weight fabrics such as silk, satin, or ribbon strips. It also fits various sewing gears including low-shank sewing machines such as Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Simplicity, White.
- SINGER SEWING MACHINE RUFFLER: The Ruffler is used to create perfectly spaced pleats and gathers. The Ruffler makes uniform pleats at set intervals Ruffler works best with light to medium weight fabrics.
- SINGER RUFFLER with DIMENSIONS: The Ruffler dimension with 3 x 2 x 2 inches and Item weight 4 ounces.
- COMPATIBLE with LOW-SHANK SEW MACHINES: The Singer Low shank sewing machine compatible with SINGER M1, M2, M3, and M4 Series and SINGER C1, C2, C3, and C4 Series. For use with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White